By placing an order with services, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the buyer knowledge below.
Charges and Fees
1. We require full payment upfront before we start your project. If your design or development project is above MYR5,000, a 50% of the total payable fee before we start our design work, and collect the remaining 50% upon work done from our side.
2. The 50% deposit is not refundable should you not satisfy or decided to forfeit the project half way.
3. The remaining 50% is due once the work is completed by us. The balance should be paid within the duration of 14 days once due.
4. Any extra feature requests that are not quoted in the quotation will be charged at extra and payable before we add in the extra feature requested.
5. If you would like to use your own or existing hosting, we’ll need to collect 100% upfront payment despite the total cost of your project.
Design Changes and Alterations
1. We will only accept the request of design changes and alterations that are deemed “reasonable” by us. Once design work is completed, the remaining 50% balance should be settled first before submitting any changes request except in the case of design mismatch or mistakes from us.
2. We only allow 3 time of change per section or content. Any additional changes are chargeable at an extra cost.
3. Any changes or alterations should be requested within the duration of 2 weeks. We reserve the right to reject any work request after the 2 weeks period.
4. Once design template/mock-up/layout is confirmed, there will be no more changes once the work has started.
Scope of Work
1. The services we provide cover the areas of web design, web development and business solutions. If you sign-up for only web design service, then our scope of work is only limited to web design.
2. We will not provide any works outside of web design or business solutions, for example like creating email, setting up email clients, website backup and so on.
3. Anything we do for you that is not mentioned in our quotation is considered as a bonus and not compulsory, extra customizations and service should be charged at additional service fees.
4. We do not provide proofreading service. We will copy the exact writing you give to us and place it on the website. Should you require any proofreading service, it should be mentioned before sign-up and this is an extra chargeable service.
5. For Web Design Plan, if you have a page that showcase your products or a photo gallery, we’ll only help you to upload a maximum of 10 products / photos. Should you have more than 10, you can either upload it on your own, or pay us extra to upload the rest. The extra fee we’ll quote upon discussion.
6. For e-commerce solution, we will create up to 10 categories and upload up to 10 products for you as an example for you to follow. You will need to create and upload the rest of your categories and products on your own. Should you require our assistance on top of the 10 categories and 10 products, we will charge MYR30/category and MYR80/product. We will NOT design information pages, edit products photos, edit logo or edit the images you want to use.
7. All your logos and products images have to be edited and optimize by yourself. We will not do any editing or resizing on the product photos you send to us. Each product photo that you require us to edit will be charged at extra.
While we provide free support for clients who renew yearly with us, some works are paid customizations and not cover in free support.
To understand the differences between support and customization, kindly have a read on this page – Understanding The Differences Between Support and Customization.
Search Engine Optimization
1. In some cases we may include basic On-Page SEO service for free. You will have to provide your targeted keywords (up to maximum 3). However this doesn’t guarantee that your website will rank in any search engine. We are not responsible if your website does not appear in search engine at all if you only sign-up for our web design service.
2. On-Page SEO is a service where we will optimize your website Meta Title and Meta Description with the keywords you provided to us, which will provide a better understanding for search engine robots when they crawl your website. This doesn’t guarantee ranking.
3. There is no guarantee of how fast or what position your website will rank in search engine. We do not practice black hat SEO therefore there will be no guarantee and promises.
4. SEO Friendly simply means that most (not all) of your website URL will be canonical links and not dynamic. This doesn’t include rewriting your content, writing extra content and any other external SEO activities.
5. We will always try out best to help your website to rank but this should be considered as a bonus as long as it is not mentioned in our quotation.
Project Delays and Client Liability
1. The maximum duration we will commit for each project is 2 months, except for cases which the development work will take longer than that, not including client’s comment and feedback on changes.
2. The 2 months duration start from the date we received and confirmed your 50% or 100% payment.
3. Once we have completed the work, you will be notified to review it. You must get back to us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot be rejected subsequently and the contract will be deemed to have been completed and the 50% balance of the project price will become due in 14 days.
4. Should you need to delay the project development, you are obliged to settle the 50% balance in the end of second month and we will continue on the project once you get back to us.
5. We deserve the right to shut down your website for any failure in payment after the maximum 1 months duration.
6. Suppose we develop time to tell you that it takes 3 months to complete, but for some reason you need us to complete within the specified time, we will ask you for a high amount of work.
Supply of Materials
1. You must supply to us all the relevant information and materials required by us to complete the project in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, logos, written copy and other related material.
2. If there’s any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines.
3. The 50% balance payment due of 2 months is still applicable in the event of delay in supplying required materials.
4. We are not responsible for any copyright infringement issue if you illegally misused, steal or copy any pictures, photos or content and give it to us. All content you provide should be 100% original and you are committed to the responsibility of those.
After Sales Support
1. We provide 3 month of free support on using the Content Management System we provided to you.
2. We will NOT provide support on hosting or email, this will be handled by our hosting partner.
3. Once you have edited the HTML or CSS of the website by your own, we will no longer provide support. Please backup before you proceed!
4. Our working hours are divided into “Working Hours, 24/7 Days Online”, Normal Working Hours are Monday–Saturday | 9am–7pm.
5. If extra training is required due to staffs change, staffs resigned etc., we will only provide training at extra cost.
6. The support and service warranty is an one time, one owner license, which means we will only provide support to the owner (which is you). If you sell, transfer or change the ownership or hosting provider of your website to a new party, the support from us should cease and warranty is void immediately. Your new website owner should be bound by the extra cost in order to get support from us again.
7. Respect is mutual and support will be provided as long as you renew your subscription with us and pay respect to our work and employees. We deserve the right to stop any form of communication or support if you use rude words in your communication, spamming calls, sms or emails, making excessive demands or conduct any disrespectful actions or conversation to any of our employees. Your subscription to our service will then be terminated and we will not be obliged to serve you or your website.
1. As designing websites to work for all browsers and versions will be a tedious work and require much extra time, we only warrant the website that we design for you will work in latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox only.
2. Internet Explorer, Safari and any other browsers compatibility is not guaranteed as it tends not to work well with most codes.
3. When we mention “Mobile Friendly”, “Mobile View Ready” or “Responsive Design”, we do not promise that the website will display and compatible with all mobile browsers as there’s simply too many different types of mobile phones and mobile web browsers. Different mobile browsers may react differently in displaying font, layout, pictures, effects or function upon clicks. We will not be able to support every single phone out there.
4. Mobile View Ready does not guarantee the mobile site will have the full functionality of the desktop site. We will not do any extra design or feature changes on the mobile version of your website for all responsive and non-responsive design project.
Subcontracting and Outsourcing
1. We reserve the right to outsource any services as we see fit.
1. You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws, rules and regulations relating to e-commerce. All payments, customers information, products and services should be your full responsibility once we have transfer the website ownership to you (once we have given you the login to your Admin Panel).
2. Any problems and frauds regarding payments should be dealt between you and the specific payment gateway providers.
3. We do not provide our e-commerce service to businesses which engage in illegal products, drugs, gambling or obscene materials. We do not take any responsibility shall you engage in these activities in the future.
Web Hosting and Domain Name
1. Any issues related to web hosting and domain name should be communicated directly with hosting and domain provider.
2. As a reseller of hosting plans and domain name is not responsible for any support issue regarding your hosting and domain, despite you have sign-up through us or not.
Warranty and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
1. Once you have confirmed the web design work completed by us, there is no extra or further warranty governed by us after we have pass you the logins.
2. You are advised to do your own backup, firewall setup, SSL installation and any other security preventive measures on your own. We will not be responsible for any malware, virus or hacking abuse when the ownership is transferred to you.
3. If it’s a mistake caused by user which tamper with the functionality of the content management system, software or web apps, we are not responsible for the recovery.
4. You will have full ownership of the website, domain and hosting* once you have settled 100% payment. During the project period which you have only paid 50% deposit, we reserve the ownership of the design and development work and we can add/edit/remove any content or the entire website as we seem fit. Warranty is also void if you insist on getting the login before the full payment is settled.
*Only if you sign-up and pay for hosting plan separately.
5. By default, we will add our name and link to services’s website address to the footer of your completed website. Removal of such copyright is strictly prohibited and if client is found removing our copyright statement without our permission, support would be dropped off immediately. Support would not be provided thereafter even the link is place back afterwards.
6. Removal of services’s link can be requested within 14 days of website completion. The removal of our copyright will be charged at MYR5,000 one time fee.
7. As long as you have any outstanding fee on the website design project, the ownership and copyright of the website belongs to services. Full ownership will only be legally transferred when you have settle all your outstanding balance, such as web design service balance, domain fees, web hosting fees and any other related service fees. When the ownership is still belonging to services, we have the power to add, edit and remove any content and the design as we seem fit.
1. We do not provide any kind of refund once you’ve made payment to us.
2. Refund request will not be entertained for the following reasons, include but not limit to change of mind, financial issue, personal issue, regret, wrong purchase, unsatisfactory of service without solid reason (as mention below).
3. Under some circumstances, we’ll provide refund. We’ll provide refund when we fail to initiate the project, or fail to deliver the project as per sign-up request. If we fail to deliver the project with special requests / features which added in after the initial discussion and quote, it is not considered as a “fail to deliver”.
Extended Warranty / Support
All plans with a standard yearly renewal fee will receive free support via email.
In the case where you have opted out from our yearly recurring fee, yearly renewal fee or quoted a one-time fee project, you will be given 1-2 months (based on quotation) free priority support. Once this free support period is over, support will no longer be provided for free.
You can then top up for extended warranty or support period, kindly refer more details at this page.
1. All business conducted by our clients are of their own assets, liabilities and rights. We are not in any way involve in the business of our clients. Should any illegal activities or business is found within the website of our clients, services Design is not liable or will not be responsible to bear the punishment or any cost incur. We will take the appropriate action to add, edit or remove the content of our clients’ website should we have receive the warrant or court order to carry out such activity.
2. As all the logins and website ownership is transferred to our client wholly after work is completed, we do not have any ownership or stake in the website. Any complaints or authority body should take action directly against the business itself and not services Design.
3. When you engage with our web design service, you should ensure your business’ products and services are completely legal and should obey all the related laws in your country.